Monday, September 3, 2018

Chayek, Kochkor, and Yurt

The road after Kyzyl-Oi was still bad, with plenty of beauty to admire in the Kekemeren Valley.
As the traveler reaches Aral, the road get paved with a brand new asphalt, and it’s a joy to ride, smooth and fast, I started swallowing kilometers happily and fast.
I’ve reached Chayek in the mid afternoon with plenty of time to find a guesthouse, shower, relax and get some food.




After Chayek, where I’ve slept 3 nights (I was sick from food, high temperature at night, etc...), I went direction Kochkor, I’ve tried the yurt experience along the road, only to be deceived...
There are more and more Kyrgyz people that put down the yurt just for the tourists, and in my case they wanted the money, whitch is a fair deal, but had nothing to give back for that money... Not fair. No fresh milk (I had to buy it from the neighbor real shepherd), no cheese, no meat, nothing but the yurt and a vegetable borsch.
So I was not really impressed.
In Kochkor I had a very nice stay, the CBT Guest House was super clean, and the people very very nice.


Here is where I will get sick from food


              Kyrgyz fresh milk, delicious!






















No comments:

Post a Comment