Thursday, September 6, 2018

Yssik-Kul the big lake

Left Kochkor on the third day, on the nice road direction Yssik-Kul, the region is pretty desert like, arid, dry. I went by a lake not far from Kochkor that only a small portion was filled with water.
Every now and than, plastic bottles, trash, dry mountains, and some camels in the distance.
I’ve had the feeling to be somewhere in US, the landscape are pretty similar to some regions in Utah.
Once I’ve reached the shores of lake Yssik-Kul, I was on the main road, where cars were passing by at 100km/h, on a bumpy road.

It was not comfortable to cycle along. You could feel the danger.
I just kept going and going, I think I’ve put something like 80km that day.
Before Bar-Bulak, I’ve took a small side road, as I really was intended to find a good camping spot with trees and a small beach were to swim.
Going sideways in Kyrgyzstan you always end up, at some point to look at the map, and look in front of your self and asking your self: Where is the damn road?
Many times you just identify on the map where the road will be and you cut through the bushes, pushing bicycle and trailer.

2 comments:

  1. Hé ben, tu passes pour un local avec ta casquette en laine!
    Tu sembles être dans ton élément en tout cas. Merci de nous faire partager ces beaux moments.
    On a googlé un endroit où tu pourrais acheter des rustines vu que tu es en rade mais on a rien trouvé, sorry !
    Biz du 3e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! Merci de passer et poster un message fait plaisir que quelqu'un regarde, je vous raconterai mes avventure c"etait sauvage 😉

      Delete