Monday, August 20, 2018

Bishkek

Arrived in Bishkek at 5am with Aeroflot, some tourists with me in the airplane and through the passport control.
Everything went as expected, some waiting to get the stamp in the passport, a little wait for the luggage’s (it’s always a big moment as you never know if your luggage took the same destination) the bicycle and trailer arrived in one piece.
The ride with the taxi it’s pretty long, and I’m happy that I did book the first two nights with Ultimate Adventure (a company based in Bishkek that organizes hikes treks and tours), they did ask me and organized the transport from airport, and they have a lovely bed and breakfast, it’s really the perfect place where to be the first nights, and after when it will be time to fly home.
Fabio, packing the bicycle to fly back to Italy

I’ve met travelers from Italy, France and Slovenia, and the people working there are really Super, they give you plenty of information, I really enjoyed my time with Ultimate Adventure. 
I’ve spend 2 days in Bishkek, walking, talking, shopping (food, sandals, Kyrgyz hat :) )
I look forward to get back.
I’ve got a very positive feeling from the people, the town, the society in the whole. I’m pretty sure this nation will flourish in the next years exponentially, and it’s good to visit as it is not overdeveloped. 
The third day I had to leave, it was time, I was feeling just too comfortable at Ultimate Adventure and was enjoying Bishkek, so... The day of my departure was a mixed one (hard to leave feeling), but I came here to visit and cycle through Kyrgyzstan...
I forgot to mention, I wasn’t really prepared, I did cycle from end of June to 2nd of July crossing part of the alps from Geneva to Lugano through French and Italian alps. And before leaving 60km and up to 1300m.
Nothing compared to what was waiting for me.
interesting signal










No comments:

Post a Comment