Friday, August 17, 2018

Flying out

.
Very tired, as I did not sleep that much, so many things to think about...
Never ending packing, and so much thinking: Do I really need this, and that, and this? I can buy it there, or should I bring it over?
Fear pushes us to overthink, and try to see in advance what we will need, and the situations we will face... Do I really need all this? Yes sure, but not.
As they say in Russia “да нет”, in one single sentence and it’s very explicit
I woke up early in the morning finished packing, had coffee and tea and again make sure that all the stuff is there.


A friend came over and helped me out to transport the bicycle box and trailer packed at the airport.
Manuel, thank you from my heart for your help this morning.

Flight was quiet, I did sleep almost all the way, and now I’m waiting for the next connection to Bishkek. 
Translation is that place from A to B, where the letters morph one into the other... We need a new alphabetical letter for that, a new vocal sound.


5 comments: